Higgins has a wide range of experience working at airports in the Pacific and New Zealand as main contractors on a range of projects.
Higgins is fully conversant with the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulations when working airside and all of our airport projects are carried out in strict compliance with these regulations. Our branches are spread across New Zealand and will move Heaven and Earth to achieve the promised timeline and to the highest standard.
• Specialised surfacing and resurfacing design; materials testing, modelling.
• Runway, apron and specialist hardstand design and construction.
• Taxiway and extension design, widening and strengthening.
• Car park design and construction.
• Line marking and pavement maintenance.
• Asset performance and condition monitoring.