Graduates, cadets & apprentices
Join Higgins and build your qualifications on the job.
You can join Higgins and build your qualifications on the job through our cadetship, apprenticeship and graduate programs. Today we have many people in our business who started with us via apprenticeships and cadetships and who have grown to take on key roles in our organisation.
Working in our business you can progress your career by gaining the skill and qualifications you seek.
- CCNZ Civil Trade apprenticeships - for more information go to connexis training
- Technical cadetships in our laboratories
- Administrative cadetships in our offices
- Graduate programs – engineering, traffic management, finance programs are available to qualified staff.
- Engineering Scholarships - in some regions we also provide engineering scholarships to students wishing to work towards a career in the civil infrastructure industry.
By working as a Cadets or Apprentices you are subsidised and/or bonded to the company and a coach supports your progress towards a relevant national certificate.
In your are interested in applying for graduate, cadet or apprenticeship roles, please register your details with us at: careers.higgins.co.nz Set up a job alert and you will be sent an email if any opportunities arise.